Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Photo critique: Waterboy!



I took this photo in downtown Corvallis at the waterfront area. This fountain is turned on in the warmer weather for children to play in. I captured this boy who was letting the water go up his shorts...he and his friends thought this was quite funny...it was! Anyway, I was across the fountain area and tried to zoom in on him.
I purposely exaggerated the color in this photo, because initially I didn't see the rainbow in the background. I like the tones and the "majestic" look of this photo with extreme colors. It feels like childhood. The rainbow was a cool little bonus that I got...that I didn't even see when I took the shot!

I even liked the "glowing" effect the tree branch has to the left of the child in the frame. A fun pic.



1 comment: